In case of withdrawal one month’s notice is required. Otherwise one month’s fee is to be paid in lieu of the notice period.

No refund of any charges will be made except the caution money. Refund of caution money will have to be claimed within a year of withdrawal of the child from the school by making a written request along with the original admission receipt.

Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.

Enquiry for Admission